Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Lord's Hand in our Lives

Today I have seen things that I believe are the hand of the Lord, helping me on my way, letting me know that He is there and aware of me.

Lydia counted to 10 by herself for the first time!

I was looking for a book for Lydia in the library, but couldn't find it. I decided to stroll through the storybook bags which I have never done before. One of the first bags I looked at, had the book I was looking for, with a fun hand puppet.

I wanted to find a gift for my brother and sister-in-law, but was afraid I would have a hard time finding what I wanted. I almost immediately found what I was looking for and at a great price!

We have a loving Heavenly Father. I like putting my faith in Him. Things seem to work out better that way.

No comments: