Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy

Some things I have been happy about lately. This plant that I potted from Mike's mom. I like planting things. It's fun. I am also happy about these measuring spoons. Somehow, the set I had, had dwindled down to a 1/2 tsp and smaller, nothing larger. It was getting really old measuring 6, 1/2 tsp every time I needed a Tablespoon! I like that they are red too. I think I will start decorating my kitchen in red.
I'm happy it is popsicle season again. It's so fun to share a refreshing popsicle with friends.

I am happy my little sister got asked to commencement by a nice guy she is excited to go with.

I am happy I finally got the kids pictures taken at a studio. I love seeing their smiling faces all the time on my wall.

I am happy I found the title to our car.

I am not so happy, but it was funny . . . on our anniversary I ended up jumping out of the shower to fan the smoke alarm that was blaring while our 'special breakfast' burnt! Along with this, our 'romantic' lunch was accompanied by 3 children and ended with Colton mopping up his soda with his shirt and pants- in the busiest walkway of the restaurant. (Which was Fiesta Mexican Grill by the way!)

I am not so happy because I put my kiddo's to bed an hour ago and I just heard some bed jumping! I'm off to settle down my happy little monkeys. But they do have a happy and blessed Mama. Life is good.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Thanks for sharing the happiness. :)
I love planting things too. You know, if I could just find the time, I think there would be a lot of hobbies I would enjoy--gardening being one of them. As of now... well... I'll see if I can get the dishes done today.