Thursday, July 3, 2008

Amish

We also went to Amish country while we were in Ohio. It is so neat to see the culture. I thought I would include a few pictures that I took from the car.














As interesting as all the farming is, my favorite part about Amish country is the food! If you are ever in Charm, Ohio, stop by the Truck Patch and get some Cinnamon rolls! They are the most exquisite thing ever! Or try the pie, the homemade icecream, or the donuts! Ohh, it is all so good! Needless to say, I gained some weight while we were in Ohio, but I'm supposed to be gaining weight right?!

2 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

You're making me hungry talking about all that food!! You know, there aren't any pictures of you from the trip. How's our prego heather coming along?

Kristine said...

This totally reminds me of the MATS tour. I got to go back to the same place with choir in college. Remember the homemade jams?