Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 weeks


I have two weeks to go until they will induce me, so as you might imagine, I am getting quite anxious. My stomach hasn't grown too much more since the last photo I posted, but I am still huge! The photo doesn't do my discomfort justice. ;) I am trying to fill my time with fun activities for both Lydia and I. She got her cast off a week ago, which was a very traumatic experience, but she still won't walk on it. She seems to have mental block, but she is starting to stand on it, so that is progress. It has tried my patience having to carry her around everywhere. This is definitely a time of learning for me. I do feel at peace though. Things will come as they may. (It has just taken me several weeks to get this perspective)
There hasn't been too much happening other than the pregnancy, Lydia's leg, and our move, so I guess I am out of things to write. Perhaps next time there will pictures of a new baby to post! Let's hope!

No comments: