Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Things are heating up here in Indiana and I am swelling up right along with it. Thank goodness for swimming pools, Popsicles, and fans! Lydia has been fascinated with buses and the song "The Wheels on the Bus" for a few days now, so on Saturday, Mike decided we should take her for a bus ride. She is waiting for the bus in her blue dress and sun hat. We took the bus to campus where Lydia had fun running and running and running through the fountain!














Yesterday was another hot day, so we hit the pool. I honestly don't know who enjoyed it more- me, or Lydia. It was great just to sit in the water!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

You look so cute pregnant! That picture of you and Lydia is my favorite. She is growing up! I hope you can stay cool in the heat!

Erin L said...

I'm jealous! Its been so cold here. And you do look totally cute prego.