Tuesday, April 1, 2008



My family were able to come visit last week during Latesha's spring break and before Dad has to get into the fields again. We did a lot of hanging out and just having fun. We went to the children's museum again where Lydia had her picture taken with an "Idaho" spud. Mike also decided he wanted to play in the tunnels with Lydia. (They are like the playplace's at McDonalds) It was a tight fit, but he and Lydia both had great time going down the slide repeated times! I've also included a picture of my family. My little sister isn't so little anymore! Dad went home with a Purdue hat, so I guess he's a boilermaker now!

4 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Wow! Latesha is so grown up!! Lydia's getting so big too! What a great big sister she'll be!

Kristine said...

Yeah for visits from family! I am glad they came. I bet you had lots of fun!

MissMolly said...

How cow, i remember when Latesha was in a car seat, and she's not even my sister. Man I feel old!

Heather said...

It's great that they could come out. Looks like Mike's leg is all healed.