Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Last week mike was able to baptize two boys he has been working with in the scouts. It was great to see him honor his priesthood. I've also included some pictures of what Lydia has been up to. If you can't tell, she loves frosting! It looks like we are going to be moving across town in a month or two, so I started clearing out the bookcase. (I figure if I pack a little at a time, it won't be too bad.) So Mike showed Lydia how to climb into this newly unoccupied space. Thanks for showing her that one sweetheart! And last, but not least, we have been enjoying nice weather, so Lydia has had several rides in her bike trailer. She loves it and jumps right in as soon as we get it assembled. She will sit and read her books and eat her fruit snacks.

5 comments:

Shamaine said...

Cute pictures! I remember holding Lydia when she was really tiny. She's growing up fast.

Bekah and Lance said...

She's cute! That's a neat looking bike trailer!

TwinkleBee said...

Heather!! I'm so glad you found me. I blog a bit about us, and whats going on in our lives, and also about hobbies and things I like/good ideas. What is your email so i don't leave a novel on here. I LOVE Indiana!! I am from South Bend area. Purdue is a gorgeous campus! I'll send you an email update :)

Kristine said...

That's so neat that Mike got to baptize those boys! And Lydia is just so cute. We are hoping to get a bike trailer for Grant some time. Looks like fun!

Jennifer said...

Hey Heather! I always enjoy seeing what you are doing and the new mischief Lydia is up to, well and Mike. I will give you a call soon and catch you up on things. And it probably would be a good idea for me to update my blog. oops!