Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tis the season

How is it that you can be so lazy in some things and so productive in others? Obviously I have been lazy in blogging, but I have been busy in other areas. Perhaps my business with everything has been the cause of my lack of blogging, though blogging is something I enjoy doing. I haven't had any pictures to post and that has held me back, but thankfully, Latesha sent me this photo today which I loved. Right now I am listening to Christmas music and eating peppermint icecream. Our tree is up, the Christmas lights are on and its about 10 degrees outside and blowing. It feels just like home.
Also, I got this link from a friend today for 20 free Christmas songs from itunes. Now you can listen to what I am listening to right now!

http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/Freebies4Mom/%7E3/itO9jgGgsFM/20-free-songs-itunes-holiday-sampler.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Alright, this icecream is getting more attention than typing is right now. Good thing this pink goodness is almost gone.

Before we go to bed each night, we tell what our favorite part of the day has been. All week Lydia has said that school was her favorite part of her day. Today she didn't have school and when we asked her what her favorite part of the day was, she said, "No school." I guess we had a fun day at home.

1 comment:

Bekah and Lance said...

Funny picture! Lance and I both got a laugh from it.