Thursday, November 13, 2008

Potty training






The really exciting thing to be happening around here is Lydia's potty training. It is day 3 and we haven't had any "oops" today! Hooray! By the end of the day, I am wore out, but Lydia seems to be loving it. She gets chocolate chips when she goes, so all the treats is great for her!
Mike played in the championship intramural football game, but they got slaughtered. Their quarterback broke his leg between last game and this one, so they had to really scramble and it showed. And of course some pictures of the ever changing Colton. I finally managed to get some pictures of him smiling. He looks sort of goofy, but he has a great smile- dimples and all.

4 comments:

Erin L said...

We're doing the potty thing around here, too. Its been about 2 1/2 weeks now, and she's doing pretty good. She did relapse after about a week and started having about 5 accidents a day, but now she's back to almost all the way potty trained. She does still get treats, but she's doing really well. Just don't stop the incentive too early.

Weigel said...

way to go Lydia!

Unknown said...

Heather is that you???
It has been a ridiculously long time. I looked for you on facebook but you can imagine how many Mike and Heather Hansen's there are on there. Anyway, I was soo glad I found your blog. Lydia has grown so much, she's adorable and you have a little boy now too? How old did you say he is? Anyway, I just started a blog, it's sackleyfamily.blogspot.com. Come see! I'm so glad to see you guys are doing well and loving life. You look fabulous! I miss you!
Talk to you later!
Tiffany Sackley

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh potty training!! Garett didn't do so well last time so we decided to wait longer! I wish he was though!