Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


These pictures are all out of order,but the first one is of Lydia watching the laundry turn around and around. She pulled her chair up and was so excite that her coat was getting washed. Honestly, I was quite excited her coat was getting washed as well! We started out our halloween morning eating jack-o-lantern pancakes. I dyed the batter orange and then used chocolate chips for the eyes, nose and smile. They tasted really good too! Then we were off to a costume party.



























As you can tell, Colton was a football, Lydia was a cheerleader and I was a football player. When we go trick or treating tonight, Mike will join us as the coach. Lydia enjoyed played ring around the rosie at her party, but most of all, she loved eating suckers! I think she had three while we were there. Every time I turned around, she had found another to eat. I am sure there is more fun to be had tonight, but I thought I would post these pictures now while I had a minute. Happy Halloween everyone! Oh- and to Christie- Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I love the costumes! So cute family themed and everything!!

The Tate Fam said...

I just found your blog. How cute! I posted some pictures today, too! Glad you could make it and see you tonight!

Shamaine said...

I LOVE your costumes! So cute!

Melissa said...

Heather,
It is so fun to see your cute little kids. Thanks for writing in your blog and adding the pics. Those of us in Idaho love to read and see the pictures.
Aunt Melissa

Erin L said...

that's really cute. Hope your night was fun.

Rine Family said...

Heather what a cute Idea! And not very expensive!! I love those kind of costumes! I have the pictures from the baby's Blessing if you would like a copy, I sent them to Jenny and ask her to forward them to you if she didn't let me know and I will. rhorho@columbus.rr.com
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Shannon said...

Wholly cow, they look adorable. Makes me excited to dress our little miss up next year! :)

Kristine said...

I just found your comment about the wedding pictures and it made me laugh! :) I remember once (at Coronation senior year, maybe?) my dad saw you from behind in a dress similar to one I had and he thought it was me. And I ran into your mom at Winco a long time ago and she had to do a double take. Funny! Your Halloween costumes are great, I love the family theme.