Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring

Lydia took this pic of Mike and I. We went for a Sunday walk. I think she did a really good job. It's kind of nice having someone around to take our photo because Mike hates asking strangers to.
I love Lydia's hat.
Watching the geese. Lydia is wearing the dress I made her. A little short, but not too bad!
I wanted to do a photo shoot. Colton didn't want to do a photo shoot. I was able to get a few shots of Lydia by bribing her that every pic I took of her, she could take one of me.
Me making good on my bribe.
What is a walk without walking sticks?
Colton loved this statue. You can't see it, but the people in the statue are looking at a bronzed turtle. Lydia was trying to pry the turtle up off the cement. It was funny.
The kids enjoying the new toy organizer.
Lydia getting some help from Aunt Eve at the Easter Egg hunt.

Colton got the hang of Easter Egg hunting, but he could use a bit more speed. Those eggs go fast!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great job on the dress, running 12 miles, and being a great wife and mom!