Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hats



Today we went to the Spring Fest at Purdue. Lydia and Colton both got these awesome balloon hats. Once they got sick of them, Courtney and I wore them. Lydia's made her look like a "who" with that red feather thing sticking out. She kept hitting people in the face with it.
Yesterday we went on a bike ride and had a picnic in the park. I love his little sun hat. For part of the ride the chin strap was dangling off his nose, but he didn't seem to care one bit. He's a pretty chill little guy.
Oh I love biking with these two. We are averaging 5 miles a day!
Mike with Colton and his Purdue hat. He never once tried to take it off. I guess he likes being a boilermaker.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oooh, I love pictures! I'm amazed that Lydia was able to keep any balance wearing that balloon hat!

Chris and Nicole! said...

What cute hats! I would've loved to go to something like that! And congrats on the 5 miles--I couldn't do it!