Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter




The weather is very rainy and blah today, but we have enjoyed some nice weather and the trees are blooming, so I can't complain. Lydia seems to like the weather rain or shine. Just a few pics since I couldn't get them to post last time. My little Colton is crawling! He has been at it a week now and bonks his head a lot as he hits it on things he tries to pull up on. I think I would officially declare Lydia potty trained. She hasn't had an accident in a week! Yesterday Colton fell down ALL the stairs. However, the scenario is a lot like on toy story when buzz "falls" out the window. Did he fall, or was he pushed? My gut tells me he was pushed, but all Lydia will say about it is, "uh oh, baby owie." He was alright, just a skinned up nose, but I still cringe thinking about it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kids. I know what you mean about all the times that Carina "accidentally" falls down. Sometimes Danna tells me things like, "I banged her with the toy" or "mom, Danna's naughty." I guess she's honest but still doesn't grasp the concept of being nice.

Jessica said...

I'm still waiting for the day Kiah falls down the stairs- I don't want it to happen but every kid seems to take their turn. Evan actually fell down the stairs a few weeks ago, it was pretty traumatic!

Rebecca said...

did you take that picture of the flower and the bee?!!! I think it's awesomely funny that you related your experience to the movie Toy Story. Poor Colton, I doesn't seem to take kids very long to learn how to stick up for themselves.

Kristine said...

Those are great pictures! I'm impressed with your photography skills!