Thursday, June 28, 2012

Welcome Baby!

She is here!  Jocelyn a.k.a Piglet came Tuesday afternoon.  She was 8lb 7 0z and has been a little sweetheart!  I was having labor in the night and it stopped, but it picked back up again around 11 in the morning.  She was born at 2:31, so I would say 3 and a half hours of labor.  It was fast, but I still got my epidural- yay.  I love epidurals!  We are headed home this afternoon and have been very grateful to have my mom here helping with Lydia and Colton.  Colton has loved baby.  He told me he would take care of everything!  Lydia hasn't been so sure about the hospital.  I think she will warm up more once we get home.  I am feeling very well and feel very blessed. 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations--great name and super cute baby girl.

Carrie said...

I'm so happy for you! I've been anxious to hear all about it and I'm so glad everything went well. She's amazing and her name is beautiful. We'd love to help out in any way.

Rebecca said...

Hey congrats cousin!!! I wish you a great recovery and that she grows well too!!! p.s. Micah will be envious that you named her jocelyn, as that was his first pick!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're do happy for you! Just we could be close by to meet her, she is absolutely precious. Miss you guys!

Philise and Zoe said...

So cute :)

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!!

Celeste said...

We are so happy she finally came! And what a precious picture. :)

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! Glad you got your epidural, I'm with you, they are a must!

Alyse and Carlos said...

So happy for you guys! Way to go Heather! She is a little dolly!

Makayla said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Erin L said...

congrats!

Chris and Nicole! said...

I'm glad things went well & quickly too:) We can't wait for Will to meet his new cousin!

Unknown said...

Congrats heather and mike! Hope you enjoy another girl!!
Good luck!

Jill said...

What a beautiful picture!!! What a sweet baby! Congratulations! I really LOVE the name!

kristine N said...

Aww, congratulations! She is so sweet.