Sunday, June 10, 2012

Memorial Day

 I may be a little crazy- and my dad certainly thinks so, but for memorial day Mike was working on a roofing project so I split town and took the kids to Ohio for the long weekend.  They had new kittens on the Hansen 'farm' which Lydia was actually kind of afraid of.  But oh, they were cute!!
 We went to the "ocean" -a man made lake close by and played at the beach all afternoon and BBQ'd.  It was a great day.  I sat in the shade or in the water and just relaxed.  We all loved it!

 Colton and the kitten.  He LOVES animals.
 It makes me feel good that I'm not as big as my sis-in-law with a watermelon under her shirt.  I think I was watermelon size with Colton, now I think I am more basketball size.  (At least that is what everyone tells me.)
 Lydia and Ruthie.
 The posse of cousins in Ohio.  Thanks for the popsicles Uncle Chris.  It's always fun going to your house!
Uncle Chris had his first baby.  This is my nephew William.  Born a whopping 9 lbs 11 ozs.  (Colton was one ounce less which Mike will be reminded of for the rest of his life by both of his brothers.)

No comments: