Friday, November 18, 2011

Blogging world

http://www.good.is/post/sister-bloggers/?mid=52

I am by no means a huge blogger, I don't follow very many blogs, but I thought this article might be interesting to many of you who read my blog. Maybe one day, My thoughts and photos will be so interesting to the world, that I too can have 50,000 hits in a week and make a living off of writing and taking photos. You know, that actually doesn't sound too bad. I love photography and writing- I'm just no good at fashion and cooking and those other things that are popular on blogs.

2 comments:

Erin L said...

I like blogs like yours the best - real life moms telling real life stories. And it's even better if they are a good writer like you. You should do more posts!

Caralee and Jon said...

Hey, I'm not a big blogger either, just started again after a year! Glad to see your sweet family are doing well. Don't let doctors give you crap, I ask just as many questions until I get the answers I need! Totally see your point! :-)