Monday, June 6, 2011

Camping

We went camping and swimming at France park over the weekend. It was loads of fun. Colton took one quick break from swimming to eat a cracker and then he was back out in the lake again.
Why does fire entrance all of us?
Colton was pouting when we started taking down the tent. Lydia, the good big sister that she is, went to console him.
Colton and Mike doing lots of splashing. The water felt SO good! It was humid.
Look at that strong man! He can lift the whole tent- at least the kids were amazed.
All the kiddo's on our adventure. For such a young bunch of kids, they did really well. They didn't fall asleep until 10, but that's alright. It's all part of the fun right?
Colton LOVED hanging out in the tent. I think it was largely in part to the new bouncy air mattress.
Lydia blowing bubbles in the lake.

I honestly didn't expect to sleep, but with a new air mattress, I found myself pleasantly surprised when I woke up and it was already daylight! Whoo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Fun! That last pic of Lydia is especially awesome!

Alyse and Carlos said...

Looks like a lot of fun...but I must say that you're very brave to go camping with kids. :)