Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thoughtful

Lydia made this crown on pbskids.org. She was so excited that she got daddy to help her make one for Mommy. I love it!
We took Lydia and best friend McKensey to the Indy Children's museum. They have a new barbie exhibit, so the girls played dress up and modeled.
Riding the carousel at the museum. Colton loves the horses and about had a heart attack waiting in line to ride!
My little man trying on Lydia's sunglasses.
Mike and I watching the superbowl.
We went to Ohio over the weekend and Mike's mom volunteered to keep the kids. I knew they would have more fun there with cousins, and riding horses and fourwheelers than they would here, so I left them for 10 days! I have never even left Colton over night. I have felt very torn, but I'm also having a great time getting things done and spending time with Mike!

3 comments:

Chris and Nicole! said...

Sounds like you're going to have some free time on your hands! I hope you enjoy it!

Rebecca said...

What adventures with the Hansen Clan!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute. I hope you know the super bowl was a little while ago though.