Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To All You Mothers Out There

This is to all those mothers out there, who answer the door wearing this:It seems as if I get my fashion sense from my 3 year old, who was pulling this look off like a diva:And if you want a real stallion . . . He'll be available in 20 years.As it is, I am glad I found my prince charming, because in our home, plaid and penguins DO match, especially when the alternative is puke covered jeans. So this post goes out to not only the fashionista mothers, but those who have been thrown up on as well. Happy Motherhood! It's all worth it!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

Love this post! Thanks for the tribute. :) Because yes, that is me--I'm totally always wearing PJs! Well, except for that one day a week I go to town...

Makayla said...

Love it! I do answer the door dressed like that... It's so easy when I work from home and am pregnant to just wear sweats and Dan's shirts. I try to make up for it though by getting dressed for real before I pick up Dan from work. Love your cute little family!