Friday, February 19, 2010

Holy Cow. If you want to see some WAY AWESOME snowboarding, watch the master! Shawn White is awesome! If you want to see the "Double McTwist" Go here:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-features/news/newsid=425101.html#double+mctwist+gold

In other news, Lydia was running into the library today with her hands in her pockets. She tripped and skid marked the whole right side of her face. Poor girl. Colton's accomplishment of the day was saying, "Barbie." Mike is on a campout tonight with the boy scouts. Oh so cold! When I talked to him last he said at least the snow would be soft to sleep on. My accomplishment as of late has been reading like a maniac. In the last three weeks I have read 3 and a half books, about 2,000 pages. (Gone with the Wind, The Hunger Games, and Catching Fire. I am now reading Last of the Breed.) I'm sure I will have more to blog about reading later. Now I'm off to watch Eclipse since Mike isn't here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even know much about snowboarding but that was amazing!!!!!!I've been hearing all about White at school; and now I know what they are talking about. Have fun reading!

Jessica said...

Poor Lydia! I hope she's okay. I have to say that I kinda laughed when I read that because the same thing happened to Carly. Just ask Melissa.... Carly had her hands in her pockets when walking into the library and fell and bumped her head! How ironic... it must be a little girl thing, hands in pockets :)

Tracy said...

I saw Shawn White's performance and it was awesome! I don't know much about snow boarding, but he really is a master!

I'm sorry about Lydia! I once took a nose dive down an asphalt hill, I was all scabby. And won't Mike be so proud that his little man can say "barbie!"

Julie said...

The other day in institute, we were discussing proverbs. one that was shared was this "never jump down the stairs with your hands in your pockets." Learned by sad experience, I'm sure. :0) Nice job on the reading!

Caralee and Jon said...

I love your blog Heather. You guys are so fun! Good luck to Mike! That is exciting stuff. Your kids are so cute! Remember yours and mine are about the same ages! LoL. They'll be available in about 20 years too!

Jaimie said...

Wow, that's gettin' some reading in! I'm totally jealous! How do you find time to even read at all, let alone that much? I want to! I hardly ever get to read. I'm doing great if I get a chapter of the scriptures in... :(