Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This n that

A few nights ago before bed, Mike snuck Lydia into our room to play her Leapster. Colton quickly found his to join the crew. Here they all are looking mischievous as they evade bedtime, and Mom.
Lydia and best friend Kensey. They always hold hands on the merry-go-round. Too cute!
I took this photo for a new photography blog I am a part of. This is my free piano that I just had tuned. It works great and I am so glad Mike has such a good nature and is willing to heave this heavy box of strings and keys all around when we move. I am taking lessons from our neighbor and I love it. I have no natural talent, but I am improving and it feels good to be learning. I will admit I won't be volunteering to play in church for a long while yet! Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I was wondering who took the piano picture! You forgot to put your name :) I love it by the way. Good luck with the lessons!

Caitlin said...

I am incredibly jealous that you got a piano! I have been wanting one since I got married!

Christie said...

Heather -
May I get your address? I would like to send you and Mike a wedding announcment. I don't know where you are going to be for Christmas, but if you are in IF, we are getting married the day after Christmas. Looks like you are doing well.

Christie said...

Will you email it to me at ckayel@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Very nice picture, Heather!