Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Photo's


We finally had our family photo's taken and the kids were wonderful for them! Thanks Kayli for taking them! They turned out great. These are a couple of my favorites. I just did a collage too, but now I can't find where I saved it. Drat! I had so much fun making it, but I don't know if I had enough fun to start it over.

The update around here is that I just got over bronchitis. (not fun and not recommended) and Mike had success with an experiment which has resulted in a paper published with his name on it! Hooray! We are so proud of him. Other news includes we unplugged our TV (at least until football season) and are both finding it good for our family. I really don't like TV, but Mike loves the sports and even Lydia enjoys her ESPN time with Dad.

12 comments:

Weigel said...

great pictures!

Erin L said...

so cute!

Alisha Erin said...

so cute. and i can't believe how big your kids are getting.

we don't have a tv, and we don't miss it at all. :)

Unknown said...

What a cute family! These pictures are adorable!

Jessica said...

Very cute Heather! We don't watch TV ever, and I really like it. But we are big into movies.

Bekah and Lance said...

What a great looking family! So glad you're feeling better! That must have been yuck!

Tracy said...

those are great pictures!

Caralee and Jon said...

You guys have an adorable family! We unplugged the TV too actually! Its really so much better isn't it!?

Kayli said...

I'm glad you liked the pictures! Your kids WERE really good--amazing actually. But really, you guys are very photogenic so it was easy peasy. :)

Kim said...

Those are pretty darn cuuute! I found your blog through other blogs, so I thought I'd say hi :)

Lynette said...

Those are way cute pictures! I can't believe how much your oldest looks like you!

Sorry to hear about the bronchitis! That's awful! I'm glad that you've recovered though.

How exciting for your husband! That is way awesome!

Lynette said...

And I totally agree with the tv thing. I would sell ours if I could, but Jared insists on having it. Guys and their sports... :P