Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holidays

It was a great and long Christmas! We went to the Hansen's before Christmas and to Idaho to see the Reed's after. We had our first Christmas at home just our family and we really enjoyed it. Lydia keeps pointing at the toys Santa brought her and saying, "ho ho ho"
Riding the tractor with Papa. It was about 5 degree's, but she was so excited. She loved it when Grandpa would push up really big piles of snow and the mice would go running. She loves tractors. A girl after my own heart.
Finger painting with aunt Teesha.
Escaping from bed at the Hansen's. Whenever she gets out of bed and she knows she isn't supposed to be out, she waves and say's hello.
The kids hanging out together.
Playing with the cousins in Idaho. They rode in these tubs behind the snowmobile.
Reading stories with Grandpa and Kate.
The pictures seem to tell the story of events. We were able to go to the Rexburg temple which was really nice. We went to Amish country while we were in Ohio and got to see all but one of Mike's seven siblings. Flight's went well and I was so grateful- although I did get thrown up on, spit up on and I spilled some pop all over my lap all on our return flight! I was grateful to come home to my shower and my own bed- and just in time for all of us to catch colds. Thanks for the great time Mom and Dad!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant believe you guys were in town over the holidays. we should have gotten together or something!
sorry we missed you but i'm glad to hear your holidays went so well.
talk to you later!

Jaimie said...

Glad you had a good holiday. Your baby is getting so big! How old are your kids again? They are so cute. Looks like life is probably pretty fun (and crazy!) for you. :)

Heather Inns said...

That is fun you got to spend the holidays with both your families. I am glad you had a great time. I am sure flying with kids are hard it's hard on me and I don't have kids yet.

Makayla said...

Cute pictures. I love the tractor picture. It is so you! I'm glad you had such a great holiday break!

Rine Family said...

Heather, I love the picture Lydia feeding her baby.. It is so sweet! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.. I enjoyed the talk you gave in church it was really awesome!! Hugs the Rine's

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! :) Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas break. Lydia doesn't look much bigger than Colton! Hope all is well with you guys!

Chris and Nicole! said...

Chris and I sure do miss you guys! We were just talking last night about how Lydia scrunches her face and throwns her hands up when she thinks something is funny!