Thursday, January 10, 2008

Big News

I forgot to mention one very important thing that happened over the holidays. Well, actually it happened around Thanksgiving, but we didn't find out until Christmastime! We are expecting another little Hansen to be running around some 6 or 7 months from now. I am feeling well and we are excited, but can the world handle another little Hansen? I don't think this little addition will do anything to help world hunger if the munchkin has any of their Daddy's genetics.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting, I hope you continue feeling well. Lydia is a doll, and I can't believe how big she's gotten! We are SO excited you guys have a blog, it's a fun way to keep in touch. :)

Sheena said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys and happy that you have a bog to keep updated. Lydia is so cute!

DeAndra said...

Congratulations on the baby!! I hope you guys are doing well! Good work on the kids, they sure are cute.

Aaron England (and wife DeAndra)

ERIN said...

Hey mike and heather! We were so pleased to see that you have a blog so we can see what your up to. Congrats on the upcoming baby! How's Lydia?

suzanne said...

Heather and Mike-- Congratulations with the "bun in the oven!" I'm very happy for you guys! And your blog is awesome, Heather. I loved looking at your photos-- and it looks like Lydia probably had great reactions for Christmas. Your dad's torpedo is cool too!

I hope that you're feeling well Heather! love you!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting. We were wondering if you were when we saw you at christmas. check out our blog at http://traskandbrooke.blogspot.com/