Monday, June 3, 2013

MIA

You probably think I am missing in action, and now that I am a mother of three, sometimes I guess I am.  I've found it much harder to keep up on things that I enjoy- like my blog, or reading.  I can no longer do these things when it is convenient, because it seems like it is never convenient.  I have to make it a priority or it doesn't happen.  There are just too many other things to do.  For example, as a write this, I am waiting for a quesadilla to cook on the stove . . . better go check it.
Sigh . . .now that the food is done, Jocelyn is awake. My window of opportunity has vanished.  I will quickly post some photos. 
Oh, and just so you know- we found out we are moving to Michigan.  We are quite excited.  Though cold, it has lots of outdoor things I think we will love.  The schools are good in the area we will be and we will still be close to family.  Hooray! 



Jocelyn's first ponytail.
 After running the Taulman mile.  Colton ran the whole way! 

 Indiana Dunes. 
 She didn't even try to eat the sand.
 end of year party with a parachute.  Lydia tagged Colton in duck-duck-goose.
 matching jammies.
 Zoo field trip.
 crazy kids.
 Colton decided he wanted to be a missionary.  When someone asked him what missionaries do, it proved to be too much pressure.  He changed his mind shortly after and spent the day in his jammies. 
 Colton's bed for a few nights.  He loved it.  Eventually he decided that he didn't like sleeping in such a cramped position.
 Mike took Lydia and Colton to Purdue's spring game.  Boiler Up! 

Indianapolis zoo. 

2 comments:

Erin L said...

Michigan! Cool.

Unknown said...

good to hear from you! your family is so cute and I soooo know what you mean about things being crazy busy with kids. take a deep breath for number 4. It's been just about more than I can handle!!
Exciting about the move--hope you like it!