Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Hansen

There are not too many photos of me and there aren't many of me with the kiddo's. Reading is something we do every night, so I figured it would be good to actually capture the moment in the evening I love when the kids cuddle up and I get to read to them.
My birthday! Mike and the kiddo's got me an ice cream cake. Yumm-o! I also got a gift certificate to the craft store so I can start making those pillows and that blanket and on and on. .
My funny man climbed on top of the food storage and found an excellent hiding place behind the coats. It also proved to be a great place to munch on his apple.
Colton and his best buds. These three are hilarious together. The nice thing is they all have older sisters who are 5, so we get together with their families a lot. It doesn't hurt that we all live in the same apartments either.
And the exciting part of today . . . Meet my daughter. She's so photogenic she is already smiling.
Doc. says she is healthy. Yay!

10 comments:

Makayla said...

Congratulations again! She looks like a happy baby!

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! I am super excited for you :)

The picture of the boys is CUTE!

Philise and Zoe said...

Yay! another cute baby in the world :D

Tracy said...

YAY!!! I didn't get a chance to ask you on Sunday, and I have been WAITING for you to make a post so I could know!!!

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Heather!!
Your kids are adorable! We also snuggle up together every night for stories--great time of day. Good luck!

The Holdaway's said...

Congrats!

Erin L said...

I knew it had to be a girl! :)

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats! I have never seen an ultra sound pic like that, open mouth. How fun!

Chris and Nicole! said...

Tell Mike that next time he shouldn't want it to be a boy so bad cause I think he jinxed it! Congrats! Glad she is healthy!

Little Lady~bug said...

congrats! Your family is about to get ever sweeter