Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dinner was a flop tonight. I just wanted to let you know so that if your dinner was a flop tonight also, you don't feel too bad. Thank goodness I made some well done rolls to wash it down! The kids are upstairs serving a sentence of timeout. Lesson I learned from this- don't let the kids serve timeout in their room together. The sounds coming from upstairs frighten me. I'm afraid what greets my eye might be even worse! Oh, I would love to write more, for I am in a writing mood, but I think I had better change that into a "help clean up mood" I'm braving the upstairs and the two wild animals! Wish me luck! ;)

3 comments:

Erin L said...

i'm curious as to what you made and why it was a flop.... write more, friend. I like hearing from you.

Caroline said...

Heather Reed!!! I found your blog off of Laura Hales. It was fun to see pictures of your family. Your kids are so grown up and so very cute:)

Chris and Nicole! said...

First of all, "Good Luck"! Second, don't feel bad that dinner didn't turn out because Chris and I tried something new for my birthday and it was a total flop! I think it has to happen every once in a while to keep me on my toes!