Friday, September 18, 2015

Michigan history

This year Lydia's class is learning Michigan history. It made me remember doing Idaho history. I loved it! We made teepee diagrams and went to a rendezvous. It was so much fun. I guess at that moment it really hit that we live in Michigan now. My kids won't learn Idaho history.  I suppose they will learn about Indians and settlement but I doub't they will cover Sacajawea- more like Henry Ford.  I just read a wolf was spotted on the lower peninsula.   Idaho has wolves too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When everything is hopeless, cut stone worker in his head, knocking hundreds of times, and not see any cracks appear. However, Article one, the stone was split in half. I realized that not blow, but it beat the previous split. I hope my friends high school students to do anything, as long as you look for, do not give up, because of the success in the next step.
_________________________
It's a interesting game: Cheap CSGO Skins
You can join in this hotsite: http://www.csgo4skin.com/