Monday, March 9, 2009

Photo Shoot






I love taking photos and I hop onto some of your blogs and it makes me want to just go photo happy because you take such great pictures! Well today the lighting in my bedroom was good and Colton was really happy so we played dress up and started snapping pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. I will have to catch Lydia again because today she wasn't too motivated. I had to bribe her with smarties. It hit me after looking at these pictures how big she is getting. We are talking about sending her to a speech intensive preschool this fall. When I was told she could even ride a bus to preschool, my little heart hurt a little bit. Guess I really am a mom.

8 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Cute pictures! Isn't it wierd to think our kids going to preschool little Lydia and Garett!

Rebecca said...

Pictures turned out good! I love your zeal and how when you think of something fun, you DO IT!

Tyson and Kendyl said...

Heather you did such a good job taking the photos. Your kids are so cute! It is sad how fast they grow!

Jennifer said...

So much fun! It makes me excited to have more kids, but I have plenty on my plate with just the one. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Makayla said...

responding to your post on my blog: what was the name of the book? Was it by Elodia Strain?

Lynette said...

Those are such adorable pictures. I love doing the photo shoot with kids...when they aren't so sqirmy :)

I'm sorry about Mike's Great Grandma. I hope everything is going well!

Makayla said...

I have read it! I loved it. It was so funny. Weird though too since it took place where I grew up. We call her Dia... she was my older sister's best friend growing up. Did you know she just wrote a squeal?

Weigel said...

like the new blog background and LOVE LOVE the pictures. Your kids are super cute and you take such great pictures!!