Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Daily Life

 I typically blog the bigger things that happen in our lives.  Actually, I guess I just blog when I have enough photos to add.  So here are a few photos from some of the random things we have been doing.  I took the kids to the Houston Children's museum where they made capes and masks.  Fun day. 
 I actually got a part time job working a couple of Saturdays a month at an event venue place called Noah's.  They mainly do weddings, but they do corporate things as well.  This cake is from a quincinera (sp) with the theme 'Under the Sea' a few weeks ago.  I'm enjoying work and I like that I am getting my feet wet without having to make too much sacrifice with my role as a mother. 
Lydia had the plate in her leg removed a few weeks ago.  She did really well and was walking around by the next day.  Today she had her post-op visit and was cleared for all activities.  Yay- we can go back to the pool!  The doctor will continue to watch her leg to make sure it is growing properly due to some concern about her growth plate, but thanks to the prayers and love of our family and friends, I think she is going to be just fine. 

No comments: