Friday, February 27, 2009

Largest Children's Museum in the World

Yesterday I moped around and today I didn't have anything on my schedule, so I decided last minute to go to the childrens museum in Indy. I needed to get out of the house. It is awesome! There is something for everyone! I think Mike's favorite was THE actual batmobile in the new comic book section. He even asked me to take his picture with it, and if Mike asks me to take his picture, you know he must really think it is something.
Lydia loved the carousal. She patted the horse and would cluck to make it go. This fine horsemanship knowledge is thanks to all the lessons from Grandma Hansen. I thought is was funny that Mike ended up on the smallest pony on the whole thing- the little white one all the way to the right. Good thing it wasn't real or I think that pony would be done giving pony rides after Mike rode it.
Colton loved the baby area. He sat in this little contained, padded pen and grabbed everything. And my favorite was just spending time with my family. I plan to go back again in a few weeks with a friend, so I'll have to snap some more cool pictures then.

3 comments:

Makayla said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. That last picture is so cute! He is smiling so big. I love seeing pictures of you guys and hear about what you are up to. We should talk sometime soon!

Rebecca said...

FUN! I love museums!

Lynette said...

That looks awesome! I wish we had something like that here.

I totally understand the whole family passing around viruses. No fun! It always feels like by the end of it all, the house needs to be super deep cleaned because it was neglected all winter due to attention focused on returning to normal health.