Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break

Mike had Spring Break last week and while we didn't get to travel anywhere, we were able to enjoy the nice weather. Lydia loved being outside- and without a jacket even! We even went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum which was wonderful! We were all pooped by the time the day was through. We had our picture taken in the robot exhibit, Lydia had a tea party with some teddy bears, and got to play in the water . . . among many other things. Maybe next time we will get some pictures of the dinosaurs!

2 comments:

MissMolly said...

I LOVE that museum. I remember going there with my grandparents. I seriously thought I had died and gone to heaven! I'm glad Lydia enjoyed it.

Heather said...

So great to have some time off together. How is school going, Mike? I love Lydia's ponytail!