Friday, August 28, 2009

Photography Friday


I follow this photography blog where once a week everyone is given a topic and then they post a photo that somehow relates to this topic. Wanting to stretch myself a little, I shall try to participate and post my photo's here. This weeks topic was: Less
This little girl goes to church with us and is also our neighbor. She is so cute, and that toothless grin doesn't hurt! I immediately thought of her when I read this weeks topic. I also tried getting a photo of the flag at half staff to commemorate Ted Kennedy, but it was too late at night and everything I tried still produced a very blurry photo. (I also felt kind of weird in front of the police station at 9:30 PM taking pictures of the flag.)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute picture, Heather. What photo blog are you following? I'd like to look at it.
Aunt Melissa